Are you planning to start your own blog or online portfolio? Also, do you want to incorporate WordPress into it? Or else, do you need to spruce up your current website? Well, WordPress is there with some essential plugins that help you to get your own blog started today!
WordPress consists of a popular “Plugin Architecture” feature that allows you to extend its capabilities beyond the core installation. It has a database with over 26,000 plugins; each plugin provides custom features and functions.
Therefore, by using WordPress plugins, you can able to customize your website based on your specific requirements. This comprehensively helps you to improve the appearance as well as the functionality of your website or blog.
If you use default WordPress, you can add only new posts and pages. For example, if you want to add a contact form on your website, then this is not possible by simply using the default WordPress. To do this, you need to select an appropriate plugin from the WordPress database and install it to get the contact form.
Some of the famous WordPress plugins are
- All in One SEO: It is one of the best plugins that makes people find your blog. This plugin optimizes your WordPress blog and improve its search engine functionality. By using this plugin, you can able to modify the title, meta description and meta tags for every blog post that you publish. The default WordPress will not allow you to edit the information in your blog tagline and meta description. Therefore, you can use this plugin to edit the information based on your requirements.
- WordPress Importer: This plugin allows you to import the content from a WordPress export file such as
- Posts, pages and other custom post types
- Custom fields and post meta
- Categories, tags and terms of custom taxonomies
- WP Security Scan: This plugin helps you to scan your WordPress blog to check for security vulnerabilities. It provides simple solutions for all the problems related to web security. This plugin also helps you to monitor your WordPress blog for any administrator credentials changes. Moreover, it also helps you to prevent others finding you that the WordPress version that you are using.
- Google XML Sitemaps: This plugin generates a particular XML sitemap and this sitemap helps most of the search engines to index your WordPress blog efficiently. Using this site map, crawlers can view the entire structure of your website and enable them to effectively retrieve your site. However, this plugin supports all the varieties of WordPress generated web pages and custom URLs. It also notifies most search engines about the new content of your post that you create every time.
- WordPress Newsletters: This plugin consists of a complete package of customized templates, user management options and robust reporting functionality. It helps you to add a genuine newsletter system to your WordPress blog. By using this plugin, you can create great emails with visual editor, send the emails and also track them whenever you need.
At K2B Solutions, we have experienced and highly talented WordPress developers who create great WordPress websites for our clients all over the world. We provide cost-effective WordPress solutions that are compatible with all the business requirements of our clients.
Our WordPress Website Development services include
- WordPress customization
- WordPress implementation and setup
- WordPress integration with already existing website
- WordPress theme customization
- WordPress Plug-in development
- WordPress CMS development
- Widget creation and customization
- PSD to WordPress theme conversion
- HTML site to WordPress conversion
We customize the functionality and appearance of WordPress websites to extend its ability beyond its basic features. As many WordPress websites are hacked through plugins, we generally write code to create WordPress websites instead of using plugins.
Hence, we create WordPress websites that are highly secure and also user-friendly. Also, we create unique, robust and SEO friendly websites for our clients based on their specific business requirements.